No 2 Native Flax
Positive outcome: Eager, forthright, motivated, lively, quick thinking and acting, patient.
Negative condition: Impatient, tense, frustrated, irritable, flares up quickly, impetuous, abrupt, headstrong, overly enthusiastic, tires easily.
Keynote: For people born March 31st – April 9th
Archetype: The Warrior
Notes: First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 2 Native Flax for those who don’t deal with the present properly due to a tendency to impatiently anticipate the next event. Helps those who constantly need activity, action and excitement. For those who enter into new experiences at breakneck speed but quickly lose enthusiasm. Helpful for willful, boisterous, difﬁcult children or those with a tendency towards physical hyperactivity. Use when the ‘inner spark’, life force or ‘chi’ is depleted or exhausted through stress, extreme inner tension or overstrain.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 2 Native Flax is one of the 36 flower essences in the Flowers of Transformation Set. The focus of this set of flower essences is to help transform negative personality attitudes, traits, mindsets, responses, states and emotions into their positive expression. First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® flower essences No's 1-36 help us to live a more joyful life free from the baggage of negative conditioning and automatic personality responses.
You can learn more about the personality, the holistic healing benefits of First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® flower essences No's 1-36 and how to use the award winning vibrational medicine system to empower yourself and help your clients and loved ones in the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Flowers of Transformation course.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Nature's Holistic Healing Matrix©
A universal award-winning vibrational medicine system for holistic healing and natural wellbeing
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® are gentle and powerful, and they can be used by anyone, including children and animals. Use directly from the stock bottle or make into flower essence blends.
Directly from 10ml stock bottle:
- Place 3 drops of stock essence on the tongue or add to a glass of water.
- Repeat 3-4 times daily or as required.
Making a flower essence blend:
- Add 5ml or a teaspoon of brandy (cider vinegar if preferred) to a 20-25ml glass dropper bottle and fill with pure spring water.
- Add 3 drops of the stock essence. Up to eight flower essences from the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No's 1-184 range can be used to make up a blend. First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 0 Black Orchid can be added to any blend.
- Place 2-4 drops from the flower essence blend bottle on the tongue 3-4 times a day or as required.
- Flower essence blends should be used within 4-6 weeks.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® are sustainably made in total cooperation with nature and contain only natural ingredients.
Aqueous botanical infusion of Phormium tenax (Native Flax) and grape alcohol solution.
- 100% natural
- Animal and plant cruelty free
- Free from fragrances, petrochemicals, parabens and other additives
- Carefully made in New Zealand with New Zealand native plants
Write Your Own Review
Made in New Zealand
Experience the life changing power of vibrational medicine made from New Zealand plants
Multi Award Winning
Discover the award winning holistic healing system for natural health and wellbeing
World Wide Delivery
Join thousands from around the world who have fallen in love with these flower essences
It's important to you, to us and the Earth. Made sustainably in total cooperation with nature