First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Practitioner’s Kit
Holistic Healing Kit
With this holistic healing kit, you have the exact holistic healing support you need every day right at your fingertips. This kit offers you a cost effective and convenient way to stock your essential flower essence dispensary to help you address the underlying energetic root cause of the many issues people experience today.
The First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Practitioner’s Kit has been specially designed for practitioners. This kit contains the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® essences No’s 1-84 (10ml stock bottles) and each family of essences comes presented in its own beautiful boxed set.
Purchasing this kit instead of each collection individually offers you a saving of NZ$210.
The 84 essences in the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Practitioner's Kit are a complete First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Nature’s Holistic Healing Matrix© toolkit. This Practitioner's Kit contains the five families of First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® that together help you to holistically address the underlying challenges and issues at the five levels of the being, including the personality, aura, chakras, DNA and soul. You can use these essences for support at the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels.
You can learn about the personality, aura, chakras, DNA and soul and how to use the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® essences No's 1-84 to empower yourself and help your clients and loved ones in the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Cert.NZNFE online course bundle.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Nature's Holistic Healing Matrix©
A universal award-winning vibrational medicine system for holistic healing and natural wellbeing
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® are gentle and powerful, and they can be used by anyone, including children and animals. Use directly from the stock bottle or make into flower essence blends.
Directly from stock bottle:
- Place 3 drops of stock essence on the tongue or add to a glass of water.
- Repeat 3-4 times daily or as required.
Making a flower essence blend:
- Add 5ml or a teaspoon of brandy (cider vinegar if preferred) to a 20-25ml glass dropper bottle and fill with pure spring water.
- Add 3 drops of the stock essence. Up to eight flower essences from the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No's 1-184 range can be used. First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 0 Black Orchid can be added to any blend.
- Place 2-4 drops from the flower essence blend bottle on the tongue 3-4 times a day or as required.
- Flower essence blends should be used within 4-6 weeks.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® are sustainably made in total cooperation with nature and contain only natural ingredients.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Practitioner's Kit contains eight boxes of essences which comprise the five holistic healing families in the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® Nature’s Holistic Healing Matrix©:
- First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® flower essences No’s 1-36 (three box set) – Transform, Personality
- First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® fern essences No’s 37-43 (one box set) – Clear, Aura
- First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® tree essences No’s 44-50 (one box set) – Balance, Chakras
- First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® seed essences No’s 51-62 (one box set) – Repattern, DNA
- First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® plant essences No’s 63-84 (two box set) – Grow, Soul
Each of the 84 essences in the Practitioner's Kit contains an aqueous botanical solution of a specific New Zealand native plant and grape alcohol solution.
- 100% natural
- Animal and plant cruelty free
- Free from fragrances, petrochemicals, parabens and other additives
- Carefully made in New Zealand from New Zealand native plants
We offer worldwide delivery. Our flower essences can be used by all people anywhere in the world to help support and restore holistic wellbeing.
New Zealand Delivery
All orders placed for delivery within New Zealand incur a flat rate of NZ$7.00 postage and handling and the goods are sent via courier to a street address or by New Zealand Post to a P.O. Box or rural address. Our aim is to process your order as soon as possible, however delays may occur so please allow 7-10 working days for delivery. For courier deliveries, you will receive an email order confirmation and order number and will be able to track the delivery status of your order online.
We have loyal customers who are based all over the world. We offer you a choice of three shipping methods.
- Option one: International Air - Not Trackable, sent at buyers risk.
- Option two: International Courier – trackable, signature required – we recommend this method.
- Option three: International Express Courier - trackable, signature required.
The exact cost of your order will be displayed during the checkout process, however you can get a quote for the delivery cost of your parcel at any stage of your ordering process on the Shopping Cart summary page. Our aim is to process your order as soon as possible. It will leave our office within 3-7 days of purchase, however delays may occur due to the current global situation.
At First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® we pride ourselves on offering you a quality service on all levels. Our essences are sacred treasures and are packed with extra care. However, in the event of damaged or faulty products, or incorrect products being packed, we are happy to replace the goods at no extra charge. Please choose your items carefully as we do not refund or replace products for incorrect orders being processed.
Write Your Own Review
Made in New Zealand
Experience the life changing power of vibrational medicine made from New Zealand plants
Multi Award Winning
Discover the award winning holistic healing system for natural health and wellbeing
World Wide Delivery
Join thousands from around the world who have fallen in love with these flower essences
It's important to you, to us and the Earth. Made sustainably in total cooperation with nature