No 0 Black Orchid
No 0 Black Orchid holds a very special place in the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® range. It is specifically associated with creation, the powers of creation and perfect order. It works to align one with, and to have ‘gnosis’ of, the eleven laws of creation. It also works to facillitate the restoration of true natural order both within and without the holistic being.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 0 Black Orchid upholds and aligns us with the forces of order, truth, harmony, balance and natural evolutionary progress at the level of the personality, soul, spirit and cosmic selves.
Your Divine Self
It is associated with the ‘First Time’ of ancient Egyptian mythology and with the power of our divine self in its pure and original expressive state. It is inseparably associated with the ancient Egyptian goddess Maat and the principle of perfect order, truth and balance. It is also associated with the ancient Egyptian goddess Neith, who is the spinner of the threads of life and destiny. No 0 Black Orchid assists us in the spinning and weaving together and repairing of the fabric of our humanness as it works to align us with the most powerful goddesses in the Egyptian and Maori pantheon.
The Spinner and Weaver Within
No 0 Black Orchid awakens the 'spinner and weaver’ in each and every one of us that we may spin and weave into existence ‘that which is in perfect accordance with our destiny.’ It works to link us into infinite possibilities, and the limitless creative power that inherently lies within us. As such it is the dynamic power of ‘the law of attraction’ in a bottle.
True Ceremonial Power
This remarkable First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® essence is inseparably associated with true ceremonial power. In the House of the Bee tradition, No 0 Black Orchid is associated with the role of the ceremonial priests and priestesses and the power of ceremony to spin, weave and hold the fabric of society together. In the House of the Bee lineage, No 0 Black Orchid is interwoven into and through with the eight types of priests and priestesses and their ‘Guardianship of the Eight Worlds’.
No 0 Black Orchid links us into the power of Hathor’s Mirror enabling us to both see and reflect what is real and what is true. No 0 Black Orchid holds up a mirror and reflects back to the aspiring ceremonial priest and priestess in the lineage of the House of the Bee what they have spun, woven and created. Hathor’s Mirror is the mirror of Mother Nature which is symbolically represented by the planetary symbol of Venus. Hathor’s Mirror reflects back to the aspiring ceremonial priest and priestess the image or pattern of the perfect pattern or state of being and expression which enables them to become more objectively aware of the laws of creation.
No 0 Black Orchid is also associated with the ancient Egyptian god Anubis as it enables us to use our divine intelligence, to find our way through the darkness, through the ‘duat’ or underworld of life. No 0 Black Orchid is our ‘Anubis’, our ally and guide as we seek to confront and overcome the untransmuted aspects of our own being in order to come back home to the ‘silence’.
Notes: No 0 Black Orchid
- Is the dedicated essence of the ‘Keepers of the Earth’
- Gives access to the mysteries of the great Spider Goddess
- Is the support essence of the House of the Bee ceremonial priests and priestesses who serve the goddesses Maat and Neith
- Holds the gnosis of how to spin, weave and create a new reality
- Leads us into the divine mysteries
- Supports us as we spin and weave a new reality
- Links us into the creation point as spinners and weavers of existence
- Supports us to step into our destiny
- Works with us to find our way through the labyrinth of life
- Stands with us as we confront the untransmuted aspects of self
- Helps us to hold ‘order’ in the universe and in our own inner world
- Is the ‘voice of the silence’
- Helps us to become one with the ‘silent speaker’
- Helps us to align with divine ego
- Is the essence of ceremonial order
- Aligns us with the Egyptian god Anubis as our ally and guide
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® are gentle and powerful, and they can be used by anyone, including children and animals. Use directly from the stock bottle or make into flower essence blends.
Directly from 10ml stock bottle:
- Place 3 drops of stock essence on the tongue or add to a glass of water.
- Repeat 3-4 times daily or as required.
Making a flower essence blend:
- Add 5ml or a teaspoon of brandy (cider vinegar if preferred) to a 20-25ml glass dropper bottle and fill with pure spring water.
- Add 3 drops of the stock essence. Up to eight flower essences from the First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No's 1-184 can be used to make up a blend. First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® No 0 Black Orchid can be added to any blend.
- Place 2-4 drops from the flower essence blend bottle on the tongue 3-4 times a day or as required.
- Flower essence blends should be used within 4-6 weeks.
First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® are sustainably made in total cooperation with nature and contain only natural ingredients.
Aqueous botanical infusion of Gastrodia (Black Orchid) and grape alcohol solution.
- 100% natural
- Animal and plant cruelty free
- Free from fragrances, petrochemicals, parabens and other additives
- Carefully made in New Zealand with New Zealand native plants
We offer worldwide delivery. Our flower essences can be used by all people anywhere in the world to help support and restore holistic wellbeing.
New Zealand Delivery
All orders placed for delivery within New Zealand incur a flat rate of NZ$7.00 postage and handling and the goods are sent via courier to a street address or by New Zealand Post to a P.O. Box or rural address. Our aim is to process your order as soon as possible, however delays may occur so please allow 7-10 working days for delivery. For courier deliveries, you will receive an email order confirmation and order number and will be able to track the delivery status of your order online.
We have loyal customers who are based all over the world. We offer you a choice of three shipping methods.
- Option one: International Air - Not Trackable, sent at buyers risk.
- Option two: International Courier – trackable, signature required – we recommend this method.
- Option three: International Express Courier - trackable, signature required.
The exact cost of your order will be displayed during the checkout process, however you can get a quote for the delivery cost of your parcel at any stage of your ordering process on the Shopping Cart summary page. Our aim is to process your order as soon as possible. It will leave our office within 3-7 days of purchase, however delays may occur due to the current global situation.
At First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® we pride ourselves on offering you a quality service on all levels. Our essences are sacred treasures and are packed with extra care. However, in the event of damaged or faulty products, or incorrect products being packed, we are happy to replace the goods at no extra charge. Please choose your items carefully as we do not refund or replace products for incorrect orders being processed.
Write Your Own Review
Made in New Zealand
Experience the life changing power of vibrational medicine made from New Zealand plants
Multi Award Winning
Discover the award winning holistic healing system for natural health and wellbeing
World Wide Delivery
Join thousands from around the world who have fallen in love with these flower essences
It's important to you, to us and the Earth. Made sustainably in total cooperation with nature