Empower Your Soul to Grow
Each of us is an individual and unique soul on a journey to maturation, wholeness and individuation. We are here to evolve and grow.
The spiritual pathway that we all have to walk has within it 22 universal principles or markers. This is an archetypal journey through life we all take. These universal principles or archetypes transcend all personal belief systems, religions, philosophies, cultural backgrounds, personal conditioning and even time itself. This is the process of personal evolution and development that is at the very heart of our existence.
We are each travelling on an individual soul journey which requires us to meet life’s archetypal experiences at the exact time when we can best learn from them. These archetypal experiences are usually those that have major impact in our lives. These archetypal experiences present us an opportunity to master and express our full potential. Every experience in our life, large or small is an invitation to move forward and grow as a person and to develop a greater degree of wholeness.
Our capacity to meet and move through these archetypal experiences is in part determined by the soul and karmic lessons that we each have to individually deal with.
Growing from every crisis
Archetypal experiences inevitably seem to be experiences over which we have no control. They often create a type of crisis in the life. However, everything in life is an opportunity to express one’s potentiality. As John F. Kennedy pointed out, the Chinese word for ‘crisis’ is made up of two characters, one representing danger and the other opportunity.
By focusing on the opportunity we can take advantage of what is presenting itself to us.
“Never waste a good crisis”
These universal archetypal experiences are opportunities that if taken advantage of, enable us to slowly break free from mass consciousness. We are actually undertaking a powerful journey to individuation through our encounters with the archetypal experiences of life. These encounters often evoke from us intense reactions and feelings over which we seem to have little and sometimes no control.
These reactions and feelings are often negative in nature and destructive in their expression and impact. It is these types of negative and potentially destructive reactions and feelings that tell us that something needs to be changed or transmuted in our own consciousness. Life is pressuring us to focus on a particular aspect of our consciousness and upgrade it.
The magical helpers that support the soul
We can help our soul to meet the 22 universal archetypal challenges and emerge more empowered and whole from all life experiences. We can do this with the assistance of special magical helpers from nature.
The 22 First Light® plant essences No’s 63-84 made with plants from the ancient forests of New Zealand are the magical helpers that have been given the responsibility of assisting, protecting and helping the individual soul on its journey and quest.
The 22 First Light® plant essences No’s 63-84 are award winning vibrational medicines that assist the soul to move through the 22 universal archetypal life challenges and situations encountered on the journey of life.
These plant essences help us to successfully participate in our life, experiencing it as a magical journey with a series of challenges, tests, trials and initiations through which we can progress and emerge empowered and whole.
The First Light® plant essences No’s 63-84 can be used by all people anywhere in the world to help support the soul on its journey of growth and evolution.
Use the 22 First Light® plant essences to
- Help enhance, support and maintain the inner life of the soul
- Help enhance performance in any area of your life
- Help facilitate a positive relationship to life experience
- Help call upon archangelic or universal healing energies
- Help meet life confidently and consciously
- Help cope with life’s divergent circumstances and challenging situations
- Help tap into the power of an infinite universe
- Help enhance life experiences by optimising soul evolution
- Help evoke and embody universal archetypal principles and energies
- Help you cope in times of soul growth and life transition
How to select First Light® plant essences
It is really easy to start using First Light® plant essences to support and empower your soul through your daily life.
One simple, fun and effective way to choose a First Light® plant essence to work with on any given day is to use First Light® Flower Essence Cards©.
By selecting a card, you are bypassing the logical thinking mind and allowing First Light® plant essences to work with you at a deeper soul level.
To select a First Light® plant essence card:
- Separate the 22 plant essence cards from the First Light® Flower Essence Cards© deck
- Shuffle the plant essence cards and then lay each one face down on a flat surface
- Run your hand over the 22 face-down plant essence cards or tune into which card/s is calling you
- Turn the selected plant essence card/s face up to reveal the First Light® plant essence/s for you to work with
How to use First Light® plant essences
First Light® plant essences come in 10ml stock bottles and can be used directly or made into a flower essence blend.
Use directly from stock bottle:
- Place 3 drops on the tongue or add to a glass of water. Repeat 3-4 times daily or as required.
Make a First Light® plant essence blend:
- Choose up to 8 First Light® plant essences.
- Add 5ml or a teaspoon of brandy (cider vinegar if preferred) to a 20-25ml glass dropper bottle and fill with pure spring water.
- Add 3 drops of each of your chosen First Light® plant essences from the stock bottles to the glass bottle with water and brandy.
- Place 2-4 drops from the plant essence blend bottle on the tongue 3-4 times a day or as required.
- Flower essence blends should be used within 6 weeks.
Begin a rewarding journey to holistic health and self-empowerment with flower essences today!
Purchase the First Light® Plant Collection and start helping yourself and others right away.
If you’d like to learn more about the soul and how to use the 22 First Light® plant essences No’s 63-84 to support the soul to emerge more empowered and whole, learn more about our First Light® Plants – Life Enhancement online course.