First Light® Flowers of Transformation
Flowers are often that part of the plant that most obviously expresses its nature, predisposition or character to the world. Flowers are what we usually notice first about a plant. They are often what attracts us to the plant or what solicits a sense of interest or interaction.
Flowers are also attractive to people for another reason. Throughout the ages, flowers have brought great joy to mankind. The quality of joy is essential if we are to live a full and harmonious life, rich in meaning and purpose.
The quality of joy
This vital quality of joy is encoded into the native flowers of New Zealand. The transcendent quality of joy is significantly and synergistically enhanced when making sacred plant medicine. This is specifically due to the high levels of devic cooperation and interaction expressed during the making of the sacred plant medicine, which are the First Light® flower essences. The specific manner in which the First Light® flower essences are made ensures the quality of joy is ensouled into each of the First Light® flower essences and in particular the Flower of Transformation Set with First Light® flower essences No’s 1-36.
First Light® flower essences No’s 1-36 help to bring enhanced levels of joy to the heart and soul. When we are joy-filled we are naturally open to life and to light.
Addressing the root cause of dis-harmony
The root cause of much of the dis-harmony and dis-ease people are facing today lies in the gap between the soul – the inner nature, and the personality – the outer nature.
This gap is created and sustained by the negative personality attitudes and behaviours that a person experiences. It can be addressed with the 36 First Light® flower essences No’s 1-36. They support a person to transform negative attitudes and restore harmony and wellbeing in their life.
First Light® flower essences No’s 1-36 focus on the personality, addressing the 36 personality archetypes, expressions and predispositions that can express in a positive or negative manner. They address the negative attitudes, emotions, mindsets, responses and states we can all experience at a personality level at any time.
When you use First Light® flower essences No’s 1-36, to help transform negative personality traits and attitudes, you are closing the gap between the inner and outer natures, the soul and the personality. This enables greater levels of joy to flow into your life.
How to choose a flower essence
There are a number of simple and effective ways to help you choose the right flower essence. There is a popular article on our blog about how to select flower essences.
Below we will share a couple of quick examples:
1) Using First Light® Flower Cards, at the beginning of each day, select one card from First Light® Flower Cards deck No’s 1 – 36 to find which flower essence to work with on that day. You can get the children involved and have them select their own card each morning. If you wish, you can read the full description of the flower essence you have selected in The Sacred Plant Medicine of Aotearoa Volume One or on our website. Or you can just take it and observe your changes throughout the day.
2) Select a flower essence based on its keywords. For example, you might have a big project on at work that feels daunting and you doubt your ability to cope. You can choose to work with First Light® flower essence No 29 Mairehau – keyword ‘achievement’ – to support you to overcome temporary feelings of inadequacy by transforming it into a sense of achievement, knowing success is within reach.
3 easy ways to take flower essences
- Place 2-4 drops of the chosen First Light® flower essence under the tongue or in a glass of water.
- Add 2-4 drops to your morning smoothie or cuppa.
- Add 4 drops to your drink bottle to sip through the day.
You can learn more about the First Light® Flowers of Transformation Set in our First Light® Flowers of Transformation online course. In this highly informative and empowering course, you will discover how to identify and address in yourself or others the 36 negative personality attitudes. You will also learn how to identify your own ‘power flower’ and do this for your friends, family and clients.
When you enrol into our course, you will discover that it is so much more than information about the remarkable holistic properties of New Zealand native plants. It is a truly life-transforming journey of discovering yourself and gaining practical skills to holistically assist others.