Self-Confidence Lunch Box Pizza Bread
Make Every Day Special with Sacred Plant Medicine
Fill your home with the aroma of freshly baked bread and make a lunch box treat that boosts self-confidence and courage.
This easy-to-make pizza bread is sure to be loved by all members of the family.
Place in a bowl and leave for about 5 minutes until puffy:
1 cup tepid water
2 tsp dried yeast
1 tsp raw sugar or honey
2 cups flour
1 heaped tsp salt
1 tsp dried mixed herbs
1 tbsp oil
3 drops of one or more flower essences from the recommended list below (or choose your own).
Mix altogether until a smooth dough forms. Cover with a clean tea towel and leave to stand in a warm place for 30 minutes or until dough has doubled in size.
Adding extra flour as required, knead the dough until smooth. Roll dough to 5mm thickness and place on baking paper on oven tray. Spread with tomato paste and top with grated tasty cheese. Bake at 200°C for 10-15 minutes.
Flower Essence Recommendations:
- No 3 Cook Strait Groundsel – self-confidence and faith in yourself
- No 9 Koru – mental discipline and organisation
- No 20 Wineberry – fun and friendship
- No 63 Karamu – believe you have everything you need to succeed
- No 70 Hen and Chickens Fern – quiet courage and emotional stamina
To get these essences in a blend, enter the numbers of the above essences into the Self-Selection Blend and it will be made and posted to you.