In-Class Course Withdrawals and Cancellation Policy
- If you wish to withdraw from a First Light® course you are enrolled in you must notify your First Light® tutor in writing of your intentions at least 7 days prior to the course commencement date where possible.
- If you choose to withdraw from a course and notify your First Light® tutor in writing within 72 hours (3 days) and no later than 24 hours before the course is due to commence, a refund of pre-paid course fees will be made, less a 20% administration charge of the total course fee.
- If you choose to withdraw from a course less than 24 hours before the course is due to commence, any prepaid fees may be refunded less a 75% administration and cancellation charge. If no prepayment of fees has been made a cancellation charge will apply .
- No refund will be made after the course has started if there has not been any communication in writing with the respective First Light® tutor within the given time frames as outlined in this cancellation policy.
- If you wish to re-enrol or defer the course to a later date you may be able to do so at the individaul tutor’s discretion and one time only at no extra cost providing it is within 12 months from the date of postponement or withdrawal from the original course.
- In order to re-enrol at no cost you must produce a copy of the written confirmation of withdrawal that was sent to you by your First Light® tutor
- If you wish to re-enrol in the program at a time that is longer than 12 months from the date of your withdrawal you will be required to pay the full fee.
Online Course Withdrawals and Cancellation Policy
Please choose carefully. No refunds will be made once your enrolment acknowledgement has been sent to you and you have access to the online school.
If you wish to withdraw from a course before your enrolment acknowledgement has been sent to you and before you have been given access to the online school please send a withdrawal request in writing to email@example.com. Once your email has been received, a refund of the pre-paid course fees will be made, less a 20% administration charge of the total course fee.