Plant Profile: No 69 Bracken Fern
Bracken Fern Deva’s Blessing
I offer you the mantle of self-determination. Through me you conquer and control the twin opposing forces of mind and emotion. A victorious warrior of light battling the odds – rising above inner and outer conflict – achieving through one will.
Bracken Fern is a tenacious plant. It grows prolifically against the odds in difficult terrain, overcoming obstacles in its way. These are the qualities that Bracken Fern gifts to us in essence No 69.
No 69 Bracken Fern essence corresponds to the Tarot Key 7: The Chariot. The energy of this essence is about mustering our will and inner power when we come up against external forces. It is the Will Power essence.
Indications that Bracken Fern is called for in the life, include times when:
- we experience inner conflict and turmoil
- we are feeling weak willed and prone to say yes to others, often at personal cost
- we have difficulty coping with problems or in over-powering situations
- we are allowing life and its distractions to get in the way of our true purpose
When working with No 69 Bracken Fern, we find that it:
- allows us to know what we want and how to get it
- helps us to stay strong in our own power in difficult circumstances
- allows us to experience resilience and a strong sense of purpose
- helps us to create change and drive through the challenges
No 69 Bracken Fern is there for us whenever we face a new project with its inevitable challenges – starting a new study course, wanting to lose weight or give up smoking – anything that is going to test our strength of will power!
No 69 Bracken Fern is indicated also at times involving physical movement – relocating, moving house or embarking on a journey.
No 69 Bracken Fern is one of the essences that assist with travel sickness.
Essence No 69 Bracken Fern invites us to regain our personal will and to come back to our true inner power. It is indeed a true friend and ally.
— Lesley Lydford-King
Lesley Lydford-King is a First Light Flower Essences of NZ® Registered Practitioner and Teacher teaching both on the North Shore Auckland and Tauranga. She is also a Certified Body Talk Practitioner and is able to tune in to the specific needs of a client in a very effective way. Lesley can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph: 09-410-6011 or 021-111-2700